Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
scotty yeah mate it looks pretty gud. so wats the down low. how do we pay, when can we get them and can i pick them up?? thanks ,mate

Can these pics be posted here for people who don't have or want a bloody facebook account. Cheers.

Yes they can go anywhere.We need to get at least 10 names together and contact numbers so he can get started on them.He has started mine tonight and will make a jig so then its just a production line.They will fit all D22 models as they go between the fuel lines and the rails.
He would like everyone to organise there own freight as he is to busy or to lazy to stuff around with couriers.lol.He will do them for the D40 at the same price also.

BULK BUY Rock Sliders - XRO Racing

Hi Guy's,

My name is Braden and I own/operate XRO Racing...

I am going to build your Sliders.. Thanks to Bobcat Scott I have a Navara in the shop so we can get started...

BULK BUY - 10 or more orders from the forum.

The price:

'Predator' series $450
'Renegade' series $500 ('Renegade' sliders have a 3mm skid plate on the underside)

Sliders will be painted Black.

RRP for these sliders $660 or $770... so a big savings.

The bulk buy offer is open to Navara models, Patrol GQ & GU Wagon, ute. 80 series Land Cruiser.

ALL SLIDERS WILL BE ON THE MAXIMUM ANGLE FOR EXTREME CLEARANCE

ALL ORDERS MUST BE MADE VIA THIS FORUM.

PAYMENT CAN BE DIRECT TO ME OR THROUGH ONE PERSON ON THIS FORUM.

PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT.... CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE ORGANISE FREIGHT??

PICK UP... CAN BE ARRANGED DIRECT WITH ME.

PLEASE PUT TOGETHER A LIST ON THIS THREAD. INCLUDE:

USERNAME: eg IWANTSLIDERS
NAME: eg MR Lift D Navara
VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: eg 2004 D22 Navara, Dual cab
BODYLIFT: Yes/No Size? eg 50mm
SLIDERS: eg 'Predator', 'Renegade'
PICK UP or FREIGHT: Thats easy!!
ANY OTHER INFO YOU THINK I SHOULD KNOW:

MY INFO:

XRO Racing
Braden Tagg
mob 0437 130 251
email [email protected]
web XRO Racing - Follow No One
Location Forest Glen, Sunshine Coast, QLD

Fitting is complimentry if you are picking your sliders up from XRO Racing.

Please call me direct if you have any questions, also feel free to add me on Facebook.. its a great place to communicate :rock:

Xro Racing | Facebook

Many Thanks Braden

Examples of XRO Racing Rock Sliders

PREDATOR SERIES

IMAG1011.jpg

IMAG1018.jpg

RENEGADE SERIES
IMAG0605.jpg

Picture710.jpg

Last edited:
Looks the goods. Anyoen have ideas on who to use for freight or to get costings from for freight to VIC for possibly two pairs of the Renagade ones ??

YEAH EGO is the go.... I can get them to the depot here on the coast for you but it works out cheapest to go depot to depot... so find the closest ego to you....

Cheers Braden

Order form

Hi guys

Cut and paste this template and change the details... then re-post here.

Lets start getting the orders up here so XRO Racing can start seeing the numbers, Styles and locations etc

USERNAME: scottybobcat

NAME: Scotty

PHONE: 0408 145 840

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Navara 2003 Dual Cab, D22

BODYLIFT: Yes 50mm

STYLE: Renegade

PICK UP or FREIGHT

EXTRA INFO: Pick up Tuesday After lunch, Freckin cool car, Can XRO Racing please fit the sliders

Many Thanks

Braden

Last edited:
I haven't been on this site for some time so have just come across this post, but I have been trying to find some sliders and I'm definitely interested in getting a set of the renegades if the numbers are there.

Braden, one question which may be a bit stupid; are those cut-outs in the bottom plate towards the front and rear outer tube designed to take a hi-lift jack?

USERNAME: 180%JOE

NAME: Joe Walmsley

PHONE: 0418 708 757

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Navara 2006 Dual Cab, D22 STR

BODYLIFT: No

PICK UP or FREIGHT: Pick up

EXTRA INFO: Pick up around the 4th of October as Im off to fraser and wont be back untill then. Can XRO Racing please fit the sliders?

Thanks heaps!!!! I have been wanting sliders for ages.

I haven't been on this site for some time so have just come across this post, but I have been trying to find some sliders and I'm definitely interested in getting a set of the renegades if the numbers are there.

Braden, one question which may be a bit stupid; are those cut-outs in the bottom plate towards the front and rear outer tube designed to take a hi-lift jack?

Hi mate,

Numbers are definetly there.... just start putting the orders up here the order they go up is the order they will be ready....
Yes they are for the Hi-Lift.

Making the first set for Scotty tonight :rock:

Cheers Braden

USERNAME: Delboy

NAME: Derek

PHONE: 0418 142 005

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Navara 2006 Dual Cab, D22 STR

BODYLIFT: No

FREIGHT

EXTRA INFO: I'll have to arrange freight to Vic so will need details for pick up, also details for payment; could you contact me for these.

Thanks mate,
Derek

Latest posts

Back