Silly question from a new owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitnat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry in advance for asking what most of you will probably think is a silly question but...

I have my 3 litre d22 booked in for an exhaust. I have asked for a 3" mandrel bent system and have been assured that it is 'from the turbo straight out the back' and when I asked if it included the dump pipe was told ' its 3" from the turbo straight out the back"

My question is this-
On my last turbo car I had to have a flange manufactured to include a larger dump valve point, I am assuming that the 3" won't cover the dump port as well? Do I still need to buy a dump pipe?

Cheers
Matt

from the turbo usially means dump pipe included,they are 2 seperate items
if they wont actually say it includes a dump pipe i would shop elsewhere

from the turbo usially means dump pipe included,they are 2 seperate items
if they wont actually say it includes a dump pipe i would shop elsewhere

i second that,i had my 3 inch mandrel done by suncoast exhaust at noosaville.new dump pipe, high flow cat & exhaust for $750 two and a bit years ago.i was happy with price and workmanship.

i second that,i had my 3 inch mandrel done by suncoast exhaust at noosaville.new dump pipe, high flow cat & exhaust for $750 two and a bit years ago.i was happy with price and workmanship.

Excellent, this just so happens to be the people I am taking mine to!

Thanks guys

Suncoast exhaust usually include a dump pipe for that price, they make the system to fit each car to, not just use a generic template which is a bonus.

It isn't Suncoast exhaust doing the work, all numbers I called for them either continually rang out or were disconnected.

However, I did speak to the fitter and it bolts directly on to the back of the turbo covering the dump port as well.

It isn't a separate dump pipe that is plumbed in further down like I had on my old 1JZ, however it should show some increase in performance yeah?

Back