Shitbox Rally

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stockstandard

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Myself and my brother are taking part in this years shitbox rally and as such we are always on the lookout for sponsors and donations. I thought I would try my luck and put out the word to the good folk on Navara.asia to see if our community could lend a hand.

Our weapon of choice is a purple 1987 3 door Barina (roomy I know) and If we are lucky it will get us all of the way from Perth to Darwin.

IMG_1980-277213da6c562f28090e288cf39e4027.JPG

I'm going to keep a bit of "journal" each day and if we can swing I want to try and record our trip (video, podcast etc). Fair to say there will be a bunch of pics and If possible I will try and post things up during the trip.

I'll keep it short and finish by saying If you would like to donate, please head to https://shitboxrally2014.everydayhero.com/au/dan. Any little amount will help immensely to see us reach the minimum amount raised of $4,000 and all donations will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance guys.

Christian

I've often thought about doing the one on the postie bikes, would be good fun for a good cause. I'll see if i can meet you at the finish with a Darwin stubbie or two.
The Gibb will be a lot better now than when you did it last, i've seen coaches on it!

Back