Scangauge Temps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaskarD40

Reaction score
Can people with scangauge let me know what air intake and water temps you commonly get? On a +35C day I get 60-80C air intake temps and water temps in the 95-102C range. The air intake temp is taken at the MAF. Its the high intake temps that concern me (engine air not outside air getting sucked in).

I'm not running a snorkel, but at +60C, the ECU starts reducing the boast. Running a bullbar.

Dunno about the air intake but my ute has never gone over 98 with the water temp and that was driving across the Nullarbor in about 45 degree heat, usually it sits mid 90's but i do see low 90's when it's warm in the winter.

I have a different brand of gauge but it takes most of the same measurements.

Water temp is generally about 88-92 deg unless towing the van and I can then see 100+ on hills.

Air intake is 1 or 2 degrees above the outside temp (compared to road signs that shows the current temp), however I also have a snorkel.

What about the air temp guys? I think you'll find that without a snorkel, on anything over 30C your air temp is going close to double the ambient....

Latest posts

Back