Ridgie's ride.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome thanks for that... 2 mods I'll get onto soon then :)

As for the wheels, haven't got them fitted yet. I'm at work overseas for another 3 weeks, will be home on the 20th so fingers crossed the wheels are at home and I'll get them fitted up then.

Michael

Okay. Look forward to it.

The rear plate makes a huge difference to having that lump hanging out the back - looks much better.

Just picked up some checker plate to remove my rear bar, should be an easy enough change over.

Update.

Four new Bilsteins fitted last week. The Old man Emus had shat themselves.

The Bilsteins are a great bit of gear and the ride and work of the new shocks is a great improvement.

Ridgie said:

The Bilsteins are a great bit of gear and the ride and work of the new shocks is a great improvement.

Yeah I love my bilsteins! Great bit of kit. I didn't like the ome shocks

Hi Ridgie, Do the front the front struts have the three grooves that a circlip goes into so you can change the height??

nathand22 said:
Hi Ridgie, Do the front the front struts have the three grooves that a circlip goes into so you can change the height??

D22 is torsion bar mate. Won't work that way

nathand22 said:
oh shit!! for some reason i thought he now owned a 40... i should read peoples signatures hey..... bloody hell :stupid::suicide:

Sorry Ridgie!!

Haha don't be silly he might not be here as often but he ain't THAT stupid to buy a 40

nathand22 said:
I will pay that, But only because i fell like even more of a dumb ass then usual :banghead::banghead:

Is that cause you got a 40? Haha ok Moore stealing this thread. :). Always keen for updates ridgie.
How did you mount the checker plate?

Cheers FatBoy.

From memory I used the threaded holes already on the far left and right, and drilled some holes for the number plate lights which also hold the plate in place.

Ridgie said:
Cheers FatBoy.

From memory I used the threaded holes already on the far left and right, and drilled some holes for the number plate lights which also hold the plate in place.

Any chance of getting a measurement of the top to bottom of the plate? Going to get it cut up to make it easier to fit up when I pull the step off.
Cheers :)

Hey mate, truck looks the goods!
iv been offline for a bit and this is the first thread iv read aand now im keen to get stuck back into sorting out my D40. I love the sliders...! im thinking they might make my to do list pretty soon. keep up the hard work!
James.

Strooth - been awhile since I updated!!

Fitted a Tigerz11 12000lb winch with rope - which will get taken off soon for a new home.

Now running Maxxis 980 A/T's in 265/70/16.

Put the muffler back on.

Fitted a new uhf and antenna - GME TX3100 & AE4018K1.

Anyone could think I was preparing it for sale...............

205,000km's on the clock.

Time for a change to this.......Order is in -delivery date yet to be confirmed. To be delivered with auto box, ARB deluxe bar, IPF HID spotties and a dual battery system (ARB).

Latest posts

Back