• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rhino racks for sale.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnkathy81

Reaction score
Just seing if anyone is interested in a pair of rhino racks the aero type. Have had them fitted for about a month, there like brand new never even been used to carry anything on but changed my mind and going for a trade rack. Asking $250 in Melbourne (Western Suburbs) Paid about $350

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427872613933.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427872613933.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 134
Just off kings Rd in St. Albans mate ten minutes away. Yeah still available at the moment just pending with someone on fb but hasn't committed to them as yet.

yeah ill grab them off you, inbox me your address and whens a good time to come and get them.

The next few days (Fri,Sat,Sun) Im working arvos 3PM-11PM, happy to come before work if your home or anytime after 4PM next week. (ive got monday off as well).

yeah ill grab them off you, inbox me your address and whens a good time to come and get them.

The next few days (Fri,Sat,Sun) Im working arvos 3PM-11PM, happy to come before work if your home or anytime after 4PM next week. (ive got monday off as well).
I inboxed you my no earlier this morning, let me know if you didn't receive it. Just contact me on that no and we will arrange a time as I'm flexible and home most of weekend.

Latest posts

Back