Removing Rear Bumper Bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulbeagle

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm obviously too stupid to use the search function effectively as I couldn't find it !

What's involved in removing the factory rear chrome bar from a 2011 D22 dualcab ? I'm hoping someone will say just 4 bolts or something similar, with some pointers as to where they are.
When I got the factory towbar fitted the clowns put the bumper back on crooked, and now are refusing to fix it so I guess it's up to me.

Thanks !

here's some pics of my 2006 with the chrome bar off and mounts showing with bolt holes marked for tow bar. Pic 2 shows the L plate inside the chasis rails which you should still have in as well

Also includes a pic with a checker plate backing installed. You're legally required to have rear number plate with lights so hook them back up.

Attachments

• DSCN2297.jpg
    DSCN2297.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,258
  • DSCN2310.jpg
    DSCN2310.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 982
  • DSCN2313.jpg
    DSCN2313.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 945
  • IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 2,545
Steal away mate, i just cut it out 1309mm long 115mm wide, then smoothed edges, sanded the hole thing with 60grit on a sander, spray can primered, smooth sanded it then matt black from a can! Teck screwed it on
Cost all up $30

Latest posts

Back