Radflo coil overs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zakka

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has fitted Radflo 2.0 extended front coil overs on there D40? Looking at getting some sent from prg in the US.
Cheers.

I have had the Radlos in for the last few years. Greg at PRG is a wealth of info on the shocks. If Not you can ring Glenn at Radlflo if you have any questions

28324_491.jpg

This is my setup fully engineered and 100% legally registered

I don't have a set but, I'm getting a set as soon as I've got the cash. There is a company in Melbourne that sell them, KPD industries and their prices are pretty good compared to the USA.

Just make sure when you order them you order the right spring strength.
For a 4x4 with bullbar etc you would need something like a 750lb spring.But the less weight over the front axle the softer the spring
I have the 4x2 with alloy bar and I am running 500lb springs.750lb springs were way to strong for mine .Before you order your gear speak to Glenn at Radflo or Greg at PRG so you get the right springs .

Yeah I told them everything I've got fitted and their weights and they said I needed the 650lb springs. But now have to add the weight of the V6 engine.

Thanks for the info guys, I have decided to guy with PRG due to there experience and reputation with setting these shocks up,aswell as saving a coupla hunge.I already have the SPC Uca's so I'll see how they run with them. I'll be running superpro alignment bushs aswell, so I'll have plenty of adjustment for alignment.cheers.

Latest posts

Back