Presentation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adio

Reaction score
Hey!

Just discovered this forum while searching for Navara-stuff :)

I am from Norway and just one week ago I bought a D40, and it's great!

Unfortunately I don't know much about car so I can't describe what's been done with the car, but I know some! It's a 2008-model, 30000km, 35" tires, body lifted 50mm, some body-work to get the wheels in there, and.. well, yeah :)

So, thats me!

Attachments

• 12122009011.jpg
    12122009011.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 28,987
  • 14_1327624052.jpg
    14_1327624052.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 93
Looks like a fair degree of offset on the wheels. Not sure how that'd go in a pit inspection in Australia. It'd certainly put some strain on the axle & bearings in rough terrain or hard cornering.

But it looks wicked!

I looked at this thread earlier and couldn't remember posting it, nor how anybody could have logged in as me.
Then the penny dropped.
What are the chances that 2 people would sign up this month with 2 so very similar user names?

The inspections in Norway to get a car approved for the road is awful.. They hardly accept anything. So this rebuild has been done by a company that has expertize on this! The good thing is that the job is properly done, the down side is that it is expensive :dong:

I have not much planned for it right now.. But I think I need a new HU (maybe with navi) and some new speakers.

Here is a link to a Norwegian Nissan-forum. They arrange gatherings and here is some pictures from the last winter-gatering: • Se p emne - Bilder fra Dagali - Vikingtreff 2009

Many nice cars!!

Which way to Ebay Norway?

Cant understand Norwegian but get the idea of the forum

Adio can you put up a link of the company or companies that modify your vehicles.

Great also to see Aussie products on the vehicles!

Latest posts

Back