Pre-filter delete pipe?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit-chop

Reaction score
Sorry, did a search, but nothing came up with the words; pre-filter, delete, and pipe, or any combination of, lol.

Was thinking about getting rid of the pre-filter on my d22 zd30 with snorkle, and ordered the delete pipe off ebay on impulse with a couple beers under my belt the other day.

Is the pre-filter neccissary? I dont do much driving in overly dusty environments, but i like to know the rig will be up to it if i do.

Will there be a performance increase with a delete pipe? Will the air cleaner clog up much more quickly?

Any pros and cons?

Feel free to redirect me to an established thread on this, im sure there must be at least 100 already going.

I can 110% say mine goes much better with the delete pipe plus awesome induction noise

The pre filter is a water and dust seperator as well as a noise supressor apparently

Ive had a delete pipe on for about 6 months and theres no way im hell its coming back off

I can 110% say mine goes much better with the delete pipe plus awesome induction noise

The pre filter is a water and dust seperator as well as a noise supressor apparently

Ive had a delete pipe on for about 6 months and theres no way im hell its coming back off

Yeah I'm the same

Latest posts

Back