Pottsys D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pottsy1990

Reaction score
Hey all i have been using this site just for idea's and reference for the past 6 months and only recently started posting.

Have to admit I have learn't so much off this site and now hope to start giving back to the site and the viewers of it.

I bought my nav late last year still paying it off, but couldnt wait to start to modify it to my liking. Due to the drowing of my pathy naturally a snorkel was first, and due to a budget and the rather small range of roof baskets out there. I designed and constructed my own (will post some build pics up soon).

I have also fitted a sound system more lights, ran a hid kit untill it played up, and only last week wound up the torsion bars due to the front sagging.

So got about 3 inches until i can do an upgrade. Always open to tips and opinions and also ideas im starting to design and build my own canopy soon so I will also keep you all posted.

Just put a soft top on canopy mine ill start a build thread in the next few days if i ever get any spare time lol.

Latest posts

Back