Pics of Altitude Blue ST-X dual cab please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jet-6

Reaction score
Guys, can any send me some clear pics of an Altitude Blue Dual cab, i plan on leasing one very shortly(lease on my Adventra is almost up) and want to do some photoshop work

I have spoken to Nissan about removing all the chrome and silver parts to have them painted or powder coated satin black, they love the idea, i just want to see what it will look like

I have done this to my Patrol, its all black and i love it

Cheers Matt

Ah yes, forgot to mention, with the nudge bar only, as i will be running LED Light bars on it

Cant help with the pic. But welcome aboard Matt.

Keeping the Patrol to I take it ?

I looked on the Nissan site, they dont have a pic of one with a nudge bar

And yer it will be the rear bar, grille, sports bar, nudge bar and wheels

And case, no you cant!

I just got a black ST-X 550 and would like to paint the front grille & mirrors black at some point, will be keen to see how your PS renderings look.

If you're a PS guru can't you use any colour car & change it?

Not sure if that is the same blue given that its the same colour as mine and they called mine Blue Opal.

I'd do a 10 min dust up of one for you but I've got too many jobs on right now, if it were me I'd just cut and paste a nudge bar onto one of the ones from the Nissan site, you're not really going to get a true representation of colour unless you use the right colour and no photoshop colour picker is going to do a real paint job justice so I'd be starting with the real thing from Nissan and adding to it. Same way we modified the Commodore years ago for the job at Holden.

Latest posts

Back