Perth newb with a 04 D22 :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robotrabbit

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Just bought a 2004 D22 ST-R as a replacement for my lemon of a Ford - first proper 4wd I've owned and I am loving it!

Looking at new tyres and rims for it as the existing tyres are near dead and I don't want to go offroading with the factory alloys.

I've settled for a set of the Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's in 265/75R16 on King "Terra" steelies. Originally looked at a 16*8 with +20 offset, but apparently even a 2" suspension lift will not be enough to avoid massive scrubbing. The tyre guy recommended going for the 16*7 with +25 offset and a 3" lift, but then others are saying that there should be a problem fitting the 16*8 with the 2" lift.

Getting quite confused with the conflicting information so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey bud welcome ive got an 2006 str d22
Im running a 32 inch (275) bf goodrich tyre 16 deep dish sunraises ive done a 2inch suspension lift and a 2inch body lift for them to fit i also had to take off my mud flaps so it doesn't run

Hey bud welcome ive got an 2006 str d22
Im running a 32 inch (275) bf goodrich tyre 16 deep dish sunraises ive done a 2inch suspension lift and a 2inch body lift for them to fit i also had to take off my mud flaps so it doesn't run

Sorry if this is a stupid question - what sort of offset do you have on your rims?

I've had people tell me that I can run 265x75 on a 16x8 just on stock suspension with the 2004, but that seems unreal to me

What rims do you have?

The ones I want only give a +20 offset in the 16x8 and apparently that's a problem.

Y U SO HARD WHEELS?? *head desk*

uploadfromtaptalk1424331653678.jpg

Oh yeah, I guess with it sticking out beyond the guard so far, scrub is unavoidable. I'm gonna try keep the tyre more or less flush with the guard for now

But i dont rub at all after i done tgr body lift it took the rubing away

Latest posts

Back