ome vs tough dog vs ironman

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you go tough dog it is worth paying the extra little bit to get the adjustable rear shocks. coz i have mine on soft all the time then when i put weight in the tray i just adjust the shocks to make them a bit hard to take the weight and keep the ride quality.

yeah i had that in mind, somrtimes i tow trailer with twin jet skis and my tandem also so would be great option thanks

that alright mate. they work a treat with a flat top trailer and 3 quads on the trailer and one in the back of the ute. for that i put it just about on stiff and the back end hardly moved down and the ride was still the same as if i had no load

that alright mate. they work a treat with a flat top trailer and 3 quads on the trailer and one in the back of the ute. for that i put it just about on stiff and the back end hardly moved down and the ride was still the same as if i had no load

thats mad!! its always good to have variety i reckon, i'll chase em up thanks for insight you:rock:

just saw this thread, thought i should mention...

do NOT buy ironman gear!

i have a 'source' who used to be a state sales manager/importer/something along those lines, and he said to keep away big time.

lower quality metal (import of a lower grade), much thinner metal on the bars and barwork, the paint is poorly done, and overall, just dont buy it!

na i wouldn't bother, i'm still debating cause i hear good and bad about all brands, not much bad about tough dog though and i do want the adjustable rear shocks so might just go for that i think, few people say efs are good and well priced but i see more FWD with tough dog than any other brand,

Latest posts

Back