NSW Nav meet.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'd be very interested in Feb. happy to meet up anywhere although we have a couple of dogs so avoiding a National Park would be good so they can come along but not a show stopper if cant we'll just leave them at home to go feral.

I would love to tag along in feb, BUT i will be deep in powder snow in JAPAN from 6th to 20th of feb.

So have fun fellas and i will catch up on the next run

I have a wedding on the 9th of february, i am the groom so my attendance there is kinda mandatory. Hope to get out next trip.

yeah I've never been to the watagans so I'm keen as for that. prop won't camp but will come for a day run

I could be in if in Feb, Bit booked out in January. This is all depending if i buy a business i'm chasing, and still here!

Only new here but would love to get in on this. Just fit the ironman underbody bash plates today and looking ata bullbar shortly.

The guts of the Watagans are all just (rough) gravel roads. AFAIK, you need to head off side roads to access anything technical as was done last trip(from the report).

I don't think brad will let me lead afta our last trip
Plenty of nasty tracks to choose from

I found a shit load in Ourimbah state forest last weekend. No way was i going through without a support vehicle or no winch. I'm confident i would have made it, but it was hard enough i didnt want to be there without help. As said, the main roads through the state forests are sweet, it's the side tracks that become fun.

Latest posts

Back