November 9 day trip yalwal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gents Dave in a blue D22 (boots89) and myself in a D40 will coming along on Saturday.
will most likely try meet up at the Maccas with the others... coming from Kellyville and Campbelltown.

No problem man - see you all at maccas

NOOOOOO!!!! thats disappointing, i love the mud it makes things so much more interesting and im going to be stuck at work!!!! DAMN!!

It's Gunna rain boys Tyson is going.. Lol.. Can't wait what time r use meeting at the shell in appin raf

NOOOOOO!!!! thats disappointing, i love the mud it makes things so much more interesting and im going to be stuck at work!!!! DAMN!!

:eviltongue: :ha:

you do sound like your coming down with some sort of strange illness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, workitice:dontknow:

Last edited:
:eviltongue: :ha:

you do sound like your coming down with some sort of strange illness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, workitice:dontknow:

OOHHH so tempting too, but too close to christmas plus the boss is being an ass coz everyone has been taking too many "sickies"

List updated
one of our mate from earth forum pulled out because of medical issue

so we're just over 10 Rigs this including Dave + other(s)

ok gents so just confirming the meet point is Shell Servo on Appin rd at St Helens (according to google) meeting between 530-6am??

I will be heading down through Kangaroo Valley, so i will see you guys at South Nowra Macca's.
Hopefully we get more rain!!

See you all at south maccas

We're meeting up with some peeps at appin. Road shell
6am leave time

Just got back - thanks for who came today and nice to see you again Nath - should organise another one some time.

To Dave Tyson mike and gav nice meeting you all

Guess someone will do a trip report

And the same from me fellas, the mrs is spewing she didnt come along! ( must be a keeper )

Good to put some faces to names, Next time lets make it a weekend!?
there's plenty of country down there

thanks for a good day out

Latest posts

Back