Not happy. What a tree will do

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddkid82

Reaction score
On my way to orbost last night hit a tree that had blown onto the road. Saw it to late and had to hit. Everyone is safe and sound.

image-662511040.jpg

image-3939596080.jpg

image-1214398531.jpg

image-2789787002.jpg

Not happy now as I was keen to go to the muster.

OUCH!!!! that should entertain the panel shop....
Glad to hear everyone is OK, looks like you were lucky it didnt come through the cab.

not nice - and it's a really bad panel to try and repair. Would have been very scary for someone sitting in the passenger seat.

Was on the highway between bairnsdale and bruthren. It was pretty scary. Lucky the wife was asleep, she had glass all over her. Just glad no branches went into the cab.

I better tell my old man to watch out for trees that aren't tied down when he comes home that way next week. It's not a good feeling having anything come at the window like that. Even the manliest of men would instinctively duck for cover when something as small as a bird swoops the windscreen of a moving car but something as big as a tree is brown trousers time.

That was a lucky escape - glad to hear everyone's okay. Would more driving lights have helped?

Looks like the wiper blade is going to need replacing too. Hope you have kids that you can sell off. I bought after-market ones and still had to hand over my first-born!

Got the nav in on Wednesday for the fix. She is gone for 2 weeks, miss her already. The total cost comes around $ 8500, thank god for insurance. Took it to Phil munday's in croydon.

Yeah I don't doubt there is a fair amount of damage I actually meant that the damaged area is small compared to the repair cost, but I explained myself poorly:big_smile:

Got my pride and joy back. All nice and clean. Just need to get it out on the tracks to make it all dirty again.

image-934612537.jpg

image-463749252.jpg

Latest posts

Back