Nomisbear's 2008 D40 RX (Spain)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomisbear

Reaction score
YD25 Duplex timing kit arrived today :D ready to install it onto the Nav... but wait what's that? there is a problem.... I am STILL waiting for the truck to leave Adelaide with the Nav on it..

funny you can buy a car, that is supposed to be delivered on a certain date, then order parts, almost a week later, and they still get here before the car even begins it journey, even though it was supposed to be here already.

guess its just a waiting game now.... but at least I have a cool chain to play with to keep me entertained

No messing around there bud, had mine for 2 years and still haven't got onto the chain yet.

i haven't even entertained the idea on mine,. and its got 235k on the clock, - although the diff pinion is leaking and thats only 20 bucks or so so i am thinkin about that, hehehe

Finally. I have the car.. its an absolute mess at the moment and there are a few bits and bobs that I need seeing too.. such as the tear in the drivers seat with the metal frame poking through.... im sure I would of noticed that when I took it for a test drive. I think the dealer has some explaining to do... not as much of an issue is all the small dings and chips which the dealer said was being repaired.. which clearly have not been done.

going to give it a wash and post up some pics soon

Latest posts

Back