No Limit D22 power chip ebay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klr265

Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently purchaced a performance chip from ebay.com(USA)
The item is from No Limit in germany and was recommended for the 2.5CR motor YD25.
I installed it and put it on the highest setting and WOW what a difference.
Turbo comes in at about 1500revs and well past 3000. Power is phenomenal throughout all the gears and tested it through the mud on the weekend and used low range 2nd for most my hill climbs instead of 1st.
Item cost me under $200 delivered and took 2 minutes to install.
Just thought I might shed some light on this product as a cost effective power upgrade instead of DPchip.

go to ebay.com and type in the search bar "navara chip" and a couple should come up.
Im trying mine in my mates D40 for the weekend and will see how that goes then ill post up review

Hi all,
I recently purchaced a performance chip from ebay.com(USA)
The item is from No Limit in germany and was recommended for the 2.5CR motor YD25.
I installed it and put it on the highest setting and WOW what a difference.
Turbo comes in at about 1500revs and well past 3000. Power is phenomenal throughout all the gears and tested it through the mud on the weekend and used low range 2nd for most my hill climbs instead of 1st.
Item cost me under $200 delivered and took 2 minutes to install.
Just thought I might shed some light on this product as a cost effective power upgrade instead of DPchip.

Does it have any effect on overheating or engine longevity?

Well Done KLR 265, Just ordered one on ebay US and it cost me $145 ad. German made, pretty confident it will do the job. Went to 4x4 show in Brisbane last week and they all were asking 10 times that price!
Thanks for the tip, much appreciated.

No dramas guys,I will be putting it on the dyno in a week or so for some more specs. I also installed on my mates 08 navara D40 and the wheels span on take off.(so he ordered 1) it went like a rocket.
Dont know about longevity and i would assume any type of modification to any car will have some effect on years to come, but for now its amazing.
cheers

I hope these are good and dont cause use any drama's.

I gotta admit, since Northside4x4 joined this forum and Robert from Chipit. It has opened my eyes up these chips.

I wish both of them would open up a shop around Newcastle.

I can also make chips such as this really cheaply.

For around $30 in bits from JayCar including a nice aluminum case to put it in and 2 flash dials.
I made a pressure chip for a V8 Landcruiser that performed exactly the same as any other pressure only chip.
Add to this if you buy quantity you get a really good discount from Jaycar :)
So on a $150 chip, thats around 400% profit.
On a $1500 DP/Rapid/etc.. Dam I wish I could put markup like that on my products :(

Only other down side to buying things overseas is no backup support if something goes wrong, and a long turn around time on warranty. But for those prices, its hardly something you can complain about right :D

They range in price depending on what you would like fitted with it but basically
Supplied, Fitted and Tuned to suit is $1695.
Other options are multiple maps, electronic boost control etc...
We also do an intercooler package for the ZD30 D22's.

If you had to do it on a budget, I would recommend the Intercooler and a cheaper chip rather than a more expensive chip and no intercooler.

I already have a front mount and exhaust. Just wanting something to gain a bit more power and tuneabality

Ah ok then.
Just doing the intercooler and exhaust is a great first step, but doesnt give the power gains most people would hope for :)
Substantially lowers EGT and AFR though which is good.
Throwing some tuning into the mix does bring the old ZD30's to life though.

I have one of the NoLimit chip in the D40 and i'm more than happy for now. I'll probably end up going for a ChipIt chip in the future and will decide after i get this thing on a Dyno to see how it performs.

I purchased this direct from Germany can't fault his back up service. The Engrish is a little hard to understand but i'm happy enough.

gday mate

i have a d22 but i bought it brand new from factory so i still have a full 3 years warrenty.

going from a commodore to a navara is a big change for me as i dont know how to work on it myself. but im not completly clueless.

my question is, is there any step by step guide to installing it? is it as easy as it seems? can i take it off anytime so if i go back to nissan if something goes wrong so they cant void the warrenty?

thanks bud

gday mate

i have a d22 but i bought it brand new from factory so i still have a full 3 years warrenty.

going from a commodore to a navara is a big change for me as i dont know how to work on it myself. but im not completly clueless.

my question is, is there any step by step guide to installing it? is it as easy as it seems? can i take it off anytime so if i go back to nissan if something goes wrong so they cant void the warrenty?

thanks bud

as far as i'm aware they are all plug and play, all bar steinbower (pardon spelling)which has a hardwired throttle position loom. so basically, if you don't want someone to know it's there you can simply unplug it. i'll b e able to ellaborate further when i stop procrastinating and actually buy one but at this stage a nolimit chip will be the way i'll be going.

Hi guys, had some thoughts about a chip in my brand new Nav 2.5 until I spoke to dealer mate and another mate who has 2 Navs a couple of years old that are chipped (used as work courier/delivery vehicles in spare parts business). Dealer reckons steer clear of chips unless only used around town - revs up and down all the time are ok. Told me some stories of melted engine bits/piston damage/heads warped etc during extended highway use. It seems that the chips cause fuel mixtures to become way too lean and erratic at highway speeds and damage is inevitable. Delivery Navs confirmed the advice - both were used on long trips during holiday periods and both went BANG in a big way. $7k damage to one and $5k the other.
No more thoughts of chips for me (unless crispy with salt and vinegar).

Hi guys, had some thoughts about a chip in my brand new Nav 2.5 until I spoke to dealer mate and another mate who has 2 Navs a couple of years old that are chipped (used as work courier/delivery vehicles in spare parts business). Dealer reckons steer clear of chips unless only used around town - revs up and down all the time are ok. Told me some stories of melted engine bits/piston damage/heads warped etc during extended highway use. It seems that the chips cause fuel mixtures to become way too lean and erratic at highway speeds and damage is inevitable. Delivery Navs confirmed the advice - both were used on long trips during holiday periods and both went BANG in a big way. $7k damage to one and $5k the other.
No more thoughts of chips for me (unless crispy with salt and vinegar).

Diesel's can't run lean, They're feeding you B.S

Last edited:
Back