No Joke

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

GW Australia.....

GW milestone....

GW sells 30,000+ vehicles.

they said it would never happen:confused2:

Don't really care how many they sell we are all still free to make our own choices about what cars we drive. Atleast GW are only trying to sell shit into our market. Mahindra are buying up aussie companies just to get access to their plans and designs then sacking local workers and pissing production off shore.

Was looking at my price lists the other day when pricing a pc build for someone and I can now buy GW RAM, it's no cheaper than the other generic shit all shops use, it still works and Windows will still get blamed for any errors but it also doesn't have the bad rep their cars do. Apparently the GW wine is also a very good drop, I'm not a wine drinker and never will be but several people I know who are reckon it's drinkable piss water.

But it's no different to Korean brands of 15-20 years ago, people hated them and now they are among the highest sellers in the local market.

GW Service Costa

One of my fellow workers has just had his 40000 km service done on his GW ute. Cost $800.00, seems they sell cheap cars then get their money back via service charges.

That's cheaper than a D40 40K service at a stealershit. Shows all stealershits are the same no matter how cheap the car.

don't forget most GW stealerships are a part of a larger dealer. I haven't seen a single standalone GW dealership yet, so costing would be whatever that dealer normally charges

My local GW stealershit is also Chrysler Jeep and Dodge, if that doesn't make servicing more expensive I don't know what does.

My local GW stealershit is also Chrysler Jeep and Dodge, if that doesn't make servicing more expensive I don't know what does.

I didn't think you could service chrysler jeep or dodge - i thought you just binned them after 40k?

Take all the bits off the 40K Jeeps and refit them onto 40K GW's, that explains why the service costs are so high, it's all labour.

Everyone listen! Harveytile's wife bought a jeep (or is it a gw in disguise?)

Back