no ground signal to fuel pump relay(ka24de 48 pin ecu)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello everybody
i have a problem with my NP300. it won't start , there is no sound of fuel pump running when switching on ignition switch. i then pulled out the fuel pump relay. then supplied voltage direct from the battery to the pin that supplies the fuel pump, started the car. it started perfectly.

what i really found is that, there is no earth signal from the ECM. I then opened the ECM and found burned resistor. replaced it but there is no ground signal from the ECM. i attached its picture below.

i attached a picture below. the wire that supplies the fuel pump, is the yellow one(pin 15 on 48 pin plug to the ECM) but, the EWD i have shows that the yellow wire had to be from pin 14 on the ECM, that confused me but i decided to eliminate that part.

i think the problem is my #distributer, even though i have not installed the new one or borrowed it from someone.
all i want to know is, this burned resistor would it be the cause of my problem??

i did all the tests excluding distributor replacement and ECM.

Attachments

• IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1280.JPG
    IMG_1280.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
I would wonder if some other component had damage that caused the resistor to fail and this other component is the one causing the fault. Do you have access to another ECU?

Latest posts

Back