Nissan Navara Canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navaco

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new forum member of NCP.

We just got our new navara the other day and we are looking for a canopy. We are looking at carryboy, campershell and Alpha.

Which on is best recomended? and also does anyone know where we can find an Alpha Canopy dealer around metro manila?

Thanks!

Dunno about Manila companies but in my opinion you can't go wrong with an Avenger Top. In the past on other vehicles I've had carry boys, ARB and flexiglass canopies and I was never happy with them. As much as I was quite disappointed with the problems I suffered with my Avenger Top once those issues were sorted I'm happy with the canopy and find it heaps better than previous canopies.

Pommies tend to lean a bit towards Alpha tops but I haven't seen too many of them here so don't know anything about them.

Hey Mate, Congrats on the ute,

My two bob's worth, I bought an ARB canopy off ebay second hand 3 months old, for $1800 with internal bars and roof racks. I'm super happy with it and would recommend it. I've never seen or compared the canopy's you're talking of though.

Hope this helps

The "genuine Nissan" canopy is a SnugTop, manufactured in California. Rather than sitting on top of the tub, there's a lip that extends past the rim of the tub which gives it a cleaner line. I've some pictures in my garage that show you what it looks like.

The "genuine Nissan" canopy is a SnugTop, manufactured in California. Rather than sitting on top of the tub, there's a lip that extends past the rim of the tub which gives it a cleaner line. I've some pictures in my garage that show you what it looks like.

Thanks for that. I'm getting a price from Nissan tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how it compares to ARB.

Nissan mainly use EGR canopies now. So double check what you're buying.

Guess there wasn't enough profit in selling $2500 Snugtops for $3500 and they had to source a cheaper model to charge $4200 for.

Latest posts

Back