Nissan dualis

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out Whirlpool forums, Dualis have a shitload of things posted about them, some of it has to be good :sarcastic:

Here is a Picture of my wife's Nissan Qashqai N-tec, the UK version of the Nissan Dualis Ti.
We have had it 12 months and love it.
We have had no problems with it, at all...

Attachments

• DSC03252.jpg
    DSC03252.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 91
have you looked at the forester? kinda similar bit nicer IMO, my mum has had one for like 8 years now and never a problem.

The foresters do look good.just looking at the moment ,looking at buying in the next month or so probably.

Bought one for the Mrs last June, must admit I have only driven it 3 or 4 times, but she loves it. Haven't had one bit of trouble, smooth ride and looks good too. We got the 5 seater with leather, sat nav etc...

We compared the Dualis and iX35, couldn't really split the two, came down to colour (she wanted black) and delivery, the dealer had a black Dualis on the floor so we took it.

We Absolutely love ours, and like Micmac71, we have never had an ounce of trouble.
They do look very nice indeed too.. as you can see above we have dressed my wife's up and they do up really nice...

Yeah they do look good and my partner seems to have her heart set on a dualis she was also looking at a xtrail but likes the more sporty look of the dualis. Wrc your wife's car looks really good.

yeah thanks mate,putting driving lights on it really set it off we will be adding
pinstrip and dark purple on the roof at the back of the glass roof soon

We were looking at one to replace the wife's Camry, loved the moonroof!

Now looking at a GTi Golf.

slow down low but damm good on fuel if treated nice comfy and heaps of room we love it the extra clearance is great and despite being higher than most goes around corners well and 5 star to top it off

Yeah there is supposed to be a diesal version coming out soon apparently.

Drove 1 a year or so ago.

Nice car, power wasn't nothing to write home about from memory.

My partner has the ti-l and she loves it, we paid the extra and got the sat nav, black painted parts in the 18" mags and the birds eye cameras, there is four cameras on the car for reversing, its unreal! I love the front camera because if it was on afourby it would help when coming up to a steep hill and you would be able to see down it and so forth. Nice to drive and the cvt takes a little to get used to but it quiet punchy when you get into it. Shes getting 12.3 per 100klm but she says shes a led foot Haha. Buy one, they are decent price for an over engineered vehicle.

Latest posts

Back