Nissan D22 CHIP NOW AVAILABLE WITH 62% INCREASE WITH CHIP IT POWER PACKAGE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have been going over your site and very impressed with the increases in both power and torque.

The petrol injection has caught my eye as well. Would you be able to do a better deal on all that you offer for a zd30 d22? Chip, exhaust and petrol injection system? What price would i be looking at??

Also would the vic dealer diesel tec, would they install??

Will give a 10% discount on Petrol Injection and Exhaust.

$899 Chip (or $1299 Chip with EGT Control)
$1500 Exhaust - 10% = $1350 (Stainless Steel, 3" Mandrel Band Turbo back)
$1499 Petrol Injection - 10% = $1349

Freight for all ... $165.00 (maybe less depending where you live)

Have you had it on the Dyno ?

Just wondering as I have been waiting to see the power and torque figures.

I am assuming use have upped the boost to.

Def interested...

ZD30 05 D22 Turbo Diesel...

Im in Brisbane, Is this a self install/plug and play? Or will I have to trim wires etc?
20% gain minimum should be a weapon afterwards... lol

Price? Warranty?

You guys have a good rep and I see customer satisfaction is high on your agenda...
Cant wait to get one installed and tuned on a Dyno...

Let me know...

Cheers

That is gold to my ears. There is a chip it shop around the corner from our new house in Perth. Bring on October, been waiting for so long for a ZD30 chip from you guys. Keep up the great work.

Brett

I'll need to get Dean to post it up but they were pretty good. Justin is never pleased unless he's seeing good numbers :)

Boost remains the same on this Chip but the EGTs are fully monitored and the chip still detunes when temps get high.

Have you had it on the Dyno ?

Just wondering as I have been waiting to see the power and torque figures.

I am assuming use have upped the boost to.

sounds like a good chip
BUT
my main concern is with nissan warranty
i have the egr mod and remove it before each service
it would ba a pain in the arse to have to remove chip /boost control and egt probe every 6 mths
has anyone sent there 2.5 off for a nissan service with chip ect still installed ???

So you don't up the boost pressure on the ZD30's?

While the ECU for the ZD30 in the Navara monitors boost pressure via a MAP sensor, the wastegate is not electonically controlled, but rather connected to the outlet side of the turbo via a short hose, so the chip can't modify when the wastegate opens (and hence adjust pressure).

Cheers.

Will give a 10% discount on Petrol Injection and Exhaust.

$899 Chip (or $1299 Chip with EGT Control)
$1500 Exhaust - 10% = $1350 (Stainless Steel, 3" Mandrel Band Turbo back)
$1499 Petrol Injection - 10% = $1349

Freight for all ... $165.00 (maybe less depending where you live)

Thanks for that mate, submission has been forwarded to my finance dept. :rock:

D22uteCBR said:
While the ECU for the ZD30 in the Navara monitors boost pressure via a MAP sensor, the wastegate is not electonically controlled, but rather connected to the outlet side of the turbo via a short hose, so the chip can't modify when the wastegate opens (and hence adjust pressure).

Cheers.

Ok that sorts that out..... Does anyone know what pressure they run standard?

So to my understanding the chip simply ups the amount of fuel in the ZD30 eng's or is it a mechanical pump?

Its an electronic pump.

Mine hits 16psi if you put the foot to the floor.

Usually goes to about 13psi in usual driving.

I GOT ONE.

Got my chip it chip for ZD30 d22 on friday. All i have to say is WOW. other mods on my car are 2.75 exhaust and water to air intercooler (a bit too small for the job). like most chips it just plugs into the pump wires once you unplug the pump.
The only problem now is trying to tune it as high as i can with egt's still within safe levels, there isnt a hill around here to load it right up, i get to the speed limit and more and have to back off.

ill try and get it on a dyno asap and post the results. But from the seat of my pants dyno its just great.

if you go with the EGT controlled Chip it doesn't matter as the second module will de-tune the chip when temps get too high. Some people never change the exhaust. However all the benefits of increased exhaust WILL still be advantageous to you if you do upgrade it ... now or in the future.

Also, did u know we do exhausts?

Cheers

Back