Newie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limbolarry

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just joined today. There's a lot of stuff..very informative and helpful. Have recently done a 18k km trip to SA,WA NT and back through the center I have as 2006 Navara towing a 1000kg van. Must admit it was on the flat but has to use 4th in headwind and uphill.
The info on power chips very useful.

Larry Lim

Welcome to the forum Larry, what Navara do you own?? D22? D40?? by the sounds of the lack of power, must be a D22..... lol

Welcome Larry, I am only new here myself. From what I know with D22s for increasing power, get yourself a larger exhaust (something like a 2.5" to 2.75" turbo back - if you've got some money to spend, get stainless with mandrel bends), do the EGR mod and as you've seemingly looked into, a chip for the ECU.

Mines got the EGR mod and a 2.75" beaudesert exhaust and it seems to have plenty of pull and the acceleration is pretty good for a 2.5L TD...yet to pull any serious loads though, having only just bought the car a bit over a week ago :wink:.

Cheers,

Craig

Latest posts

Back