Newby doing inwards clearances

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JA55EE

Reaction score
Hey peoples, just saying hi.
Have just replaced my 2005 beloved R50 Pathy with a 2004 D22. Not by choice but unfortunately the Pathy wasn't quite upto the task of defeating a truck in a game of chicken:sad:.
I was so pleased with the Pathy that I thought I would go with another Nissan.
With the Pathy I found the PCoA forum to be invaluable, so on purchasing a Navara here I am.
Had a bit of a looksy through your forum and it seems to be a place where I feel I could hang out, if you can put up with me.

Thanks

Jasun

Sorry to hear about your Pathy... I've got a bit of soft spot for Pathfinders, went pretty close to buying one at one stage but I ended up with a Diesel Terrano II instead (which in retrospect probably wasn't the right choice) :)

Welcome to the forum.

My beloved HZ ute was run over by a 20t truck - suffice to say that I feel your pain.

Glad your ok & welcome!

Sorry to hear about your Pathy... I've got a bit of soft spot for Pathfinders, went pretty close to buying one at one stage but I ended up with a Diesel Terrano II instead (which in retrospect probably wasn't the right choice) :)

Welcome to the forum.

What he said.

Always had a soft spot for R50 Pathfinders.

Wish Australia got the QD32ETI powered ones.

Oh and welcome.

Thanks all, nice to feel welcome.

What are you thinking of doing with the vehicle? Lift kit, winch, camping, touring?
Got a few of the second hand vehicle bugs to iron out first but then start on the wish list.......dual batts, snorkel, exhaust, suspension, spec up alarm and so on.

Mostly a capable family camper.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back