New to the d40 club

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batcho

Reaction score
Hi guys been lurking since i purchased my new 2013 d40 st back in November and thought it was time to introduce myself.

This is my step back into the world of 4wds after playing race cars for the last few years. Looking forward to contributing to the forums and put some more DIY's up where i can.

Mods so far:
egr block off
muffler removed
2 inch luxlift body blocks
genuine canopy and tub liner
ebay snorkel fully sealed retaining the factory airbox.

Next to come
2 inch spring/spacers
285/75/17 mud tyres.
dual batteries and some more camping gear.

Thanks for the welcome guys

Welcome! Nice rig.

What sort of canopy is that?

Its the genuine nissan smooth canopy with 1 sliding window and 1 lift up window. Much nicer unit than alot of the aftermarket ones i see round.

welcome mate.
could you tell me which ebay seller you got your snorkel from? or a link if possible
and are you happy with it/any problems?
cheers, ben

welcome mate.
could you tell me which ebay seller you got your snorkel from? or a link if possible
and are you happy with it/any problems?
cheers, ben

Hey mate i purchased it from this seller http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/wildplanetimport.

The fit is fine. Before bolting it down tight there is some gaps but the guard pulls up tight to the snorkel and there is no visible distortion after wards. With the 2013 d40 airbox it leaves a really shitty seal so i unclipped the pre cleaner and inserted some 4 inch tubing with some silicon joins to meet up with the in guard snorkel. here is some pics excuse the mismatched silicon its what i had on hand.

It definitely looks the part now I've been looking at that model for awhile but was unsure of the fitment, but all good now!

Hey mate i purchased it from this seller http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/wildplanetimport.

The fit is fine. Before bolting it down tight there is some gaps but the guard pulls up tight to the snorkel and there is no visible distortion after wards. With the 2013 d40 airbox it leaves a really shitty seal so i unclipped the pre cleaner and inserted some 4 inch tubing with some silicon joins to meet up with the in guard snorkel. here is some pics excuse the mismatched silicon its what i had on hand.

sweet mate thanks heaps. i have a 2012 st but i dare say it would be the same deal with the air box. thanks mate

Looks good mate. I just fitted an ironman to my 2012 and same deal had to insert the 4" tube. They provided a solid plastic piece from air box to guard but now looking at yours the silicone all the way from box to guard would have made life easy !

Back