New to 4WD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lem

Reaction score
hey guys i'm new to navara's i'm picking up my car hopefully in a couple of weeks i've decided to join because forums are very informative and i'm new to 4WDing i've been driving low sports cars prior to this and i've moved on from that cause i'm just sick of the low life!

thanks for your time! lem

Welcome Lem, You will love the Nav and 4 Wheeling, where are you from and what are you getting?

welcome buddy.

Just upgrade everything to heavy duty things once you start going offroad.. makes life easier

Welcome to the forum!

There's a few people down your way, watch the Vic section for trips and you can go out with them. Good thing about many obstacles is that they have "chicken tracks" - which are inappropriately named, they should be used if you are unsure, lack confidence or your vehicle isn't set up for it (eg deep mud pools in a D22 without a sealed snorkel can result in a dead motor).

Welcome lem. You will miss the sports car at times but the good news is you'll love the places you'll now be able to check out.
Good luck and have fun!

G, day lem,

Welcome aboard,fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings or musters over the next few years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum !

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Latest posts

Back