Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhd88

Reaction score
Hello just joined today ......good site lot off very good helpful hints ....

I have a nav str 08 now i had a 1986 nav king cab before only thing i donrr to it in 17 yrs of owning it was a new starter motor
so when i decided to buy a new 4x4 nissan was it .........so since i have got it , i have done a lot of mods to it

i have added a roof rack and roof bars on a arb canopy with a arb rooftop tent with full annex,as well as left and right arb awnings
and flyscreens,,reverse camera,rear led lights of rear roof rack bar for reversing ,which r on swivel brackets so i can use them as camping lights as they only draw

only .1of a amp when they r on ......i have a custom made full draws in back ....the car is wired for 240 volts as well so if i am in a caravan park so i run every thing
thought that as well as charging my second batt 120 amp dcycle......which has its one 20 amp c-tec charger of its own .....and a 120 watt solar as well

16 x8 s\r rims wit maxis bighorns....it has a 2'lift kit and heavy duty torsion bars to match with lirf kit .and air bags under rear for better ride and load

has HID upgrade in headlights (made lights unberlivebley bright) from standed as well as a set of 240 XGT light force lights soon to be upgraded to HID
soon to have ARB bar and 12000 LB winch added.......has a HD video mounted on windscreen for recording tracks and accidents as well as a hema navigator

Changed interior light to a complete HID replacement light ....bright as .....and a 4.4 kva generator on board as well just incase need drills welding ..

so thats about my 4x4 nav ......and some more mods later to come

CHEERS BOXHD

image-2870573596.jpg

BETWEEN ALICE SPRINGS AND BOULIA NILLY A 600 KS IN 4 WHEEL DRIVE

Attachments

• image-2719090298.jpg
    image-2719090298.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 21,596
  • image-1163269988.jpg
    image-1163269988.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1257564278.jpg
    image-1257564278.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image-96861383.jpg
    image-96861383.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1417073893.jpg
    image-1417073893.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 71
thanks dave yeah it is ,,i done it lioke that so i can spend alot of time away in the bush,outback without needing any thing for a long period of time

yeah they were $80 bucks each but good ones not like some of the ebay ones .....yeah its a 80 ltr engel in there just and imean just fits in the back door

how do i put a pic on my profile like u have want to choose a pic from my laptop \ipad but wont let me ...???????

I've never been able to get the pics to upload either (not sure why) so I use "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website.

A pic hosted on Flikr or Smugmug or some other photo hosting site will work for option 2.

Welcome to the forum, Boxhd.

We did exactly the same picture at Coober Pedy, wife was inside getting dinner ready while I was outside checking over the vehicle and taking photos. It's a huge area for parking, I can't see it ever filling up!

Thanks ppl very happy with the rig even more so now that after reading the forum on egr mod I done it the other day using a paint tin lid on the inlet side and all I and say is BLOODY HELL wht a bloody big diff it made over a gear better in the hills so much more pick up ..... Go round cnrs now in 4 instead of going back to 2nd .... Was over around j/ caves in the blue mtns after I done the mod unreal .... Well worth the time to do it ...

Latest posts

Back