New member from Victoria

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V9x

Reaction score
Hi guys , I have been surfing through this forum for a while now and have found lots of great information . I am from s/e suburbs in Victoria , and I drive a 2012 stx navara . I love my car so much that I find myself spending far too much time searching for ideas and checking out what others have done with there baby's .I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that has that problem lol. I will post some pics of my vehicle up ASAP .

Cheers guys

Hi guys , I have been surfing through this forum for a while now and have found lots of great information . I am from s/e suburbs in Victoria , and I drive a 2012 stx navara . I love my car so much that I find myself spending far too much time searching for ideas and checking out what others have done with there baby's .I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that has that problem lol. I will post some pics of my vehicle up ASAP .

Cheers guys

Welcome , and its addictive , lol hope you have deep pockets

Thanks mate .

I am itching to get some photos of my vehicle uploaded , but the damn thing has gone back to nissan again for the check engine light that keeps coming back on . 3rd time this has happened and cars only done 20,000 ks
http://www.navara.asia/images/smilies/aim33.gif

I wont even mention the other issues that nissan have been unable to resolve properly for me .

First time they diagnosed it they showed me the fault code sheet and it had everything from engine faults to transmission faults WTF?

I love the car but it has some issues im not happy with , mainly the fact it wont stay in 1st when its in 4L , but the service person told me that related to the fault code for the transmission , i have not tested that yet. I have the feeling she was talking BS .

Latest posts

Back