New Member from the NT

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solly

Reaction score
Hello to one and all.

This is my new member intro and first post. I am the soon to be owner of a Tuscan 2012 ST-X D40 with that sweet V6 T/D.

It is in the process of having it's ARB canopy, Bull Bar and snorkel fitted along with it's Nissan tow kit and window tint and I hope to have it by mid Feb. Future plans include improving under body protection, a suspension upgrade and long range tank.

My previous vehicles have included Hi Lux's x 2, a Mazda Bravo D/C and a V8Discovery II. I am hoping that this Nissan give me the same good run that all of these have (yes, including the Disco).

I was an active member of the Land Rover Forum (AULRO) and found it incredibly useful to tap into all that knowledge and wisdom. I am sure this forum will be the same.

I'll update with some photos, once I get it parked in the driveway.

Cheers for now

Solly :rock:

An update as promised. Finally picked up my new Navara ST-X.
4 days later than planned due to some real issues with the ARB canopy (won't go into details as I am still involved in discussion with ARB). Car looks pretty good if I do say so myself. Can't fault the sales service from Lee and Jes at Yarra Valley Nissan. ARB well that's another story.

Headed off from Melbourne heading for home in Katherine (3000 odd km), took it pretty easy the first 1500km or so. Only had 3 days to get home due to the delay, so they were long days.

The V6 and auto performed very well on the highway cruising effortlessly and passed triple road trains with ease. Very comfortable and air con worked very well 3800km on the clock.

So far it has lived up to all I expected.

Solly:rock:

Attachments

• P2190440.jpg
    P2190440.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 43
  • P2190441.jpg
    P2190441.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts

Back