New from Sydney.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. Paul here. Bought a d22 new in December as a daily and to tow my race car (which I got an offer too good to refuse the day after I signed the papers for the d22).

Haven't done much off-roading. Just Took it on the beach NYE and did part of the power line trail out towards the glow worm tunnel the other week and I'm hooked.

Just keen to learn how to 4x4 properly, meet like minded people and do some off-roading.

No big mods planned as yet as I like the new are warrantee. Maybe just some sump/box bash plates.

I do have one question. Can anyone recommend an aftermarket soft tonneau (non bungee strap) that isn't going to cost me the earth.

Anyway. I'll be lurking.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395934161.518037.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395934177.252173.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome.......

On the warrant unless they can prove you lift kit caused you alt to burn out then your fine. So really mod all you like.

welcome
there are regular (3 mthly) trips in the Sydney/Newcastle area
you just missed one at merla
stay tuned and hitch a ride on our next outing
enjoy

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Keep an eye on the NSW section - next trip (Raffa?) should be really close to home, in the Watagans!

As above for warranty. A lift kit isn't going to affect your wiper washer motor. A decent dealer will tell you that themselves. We changed our suspension (ARB OME Dakar + Nitrocharger Sports) and had a steering linkage replaced under warranty. Wasn't an issue. If your dealer is a PITA then let Nissan know, and take it elsewhere. There ARE good dealers about.

Back