New D22 owner - new to 4WDing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitzinit

Reaction score
Hey, just signing in before I spend hours obsessively researching my D22 and 4wd / touring information on here.

Just bought a 2013 d22 and loving it so far, even though its not power packed like the new breeds going round. But I could literally buy everything out of the ARB catalogue right now. Pretty excited to have a 4wd and introduce my 2 young boys to outback travel and camping.

Cheers.

Nice one mate, enjoy your new rig, looking forward to hearing about your plans for it and trips with the young fellas.

Cheers mate!

Welcome to the forum!!

Those ARB catalogues are awesome hey.lol

You can spend thousands just with one brochure.

But always remember slow and steady wins the race.unless you have a huge bank balance.

Anyways enjoy your time on the forum there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Hi and welcome! Those ARB catalogues are dangerous! I sat down with one and circled stuff I wanted...ended up being most of the book. 😁

Hi and welcome! Those ARB catalogues are dangerous! I sat down with one and circled stuff I wanted...ended up being most of the book. dde01

Yep! Me too haha! One step at a time and hopefully get the truck set up good.
They tell me the Old Man Emu suspension lift/ upgrade is not about ride height but more handling etc. Only a 30mm lift on the d22 with there's. Hope that would be enough?

hey matey you wont know ya rig with good suspention its the best thing to do a 22 needs no lift tha arse will drag anyway look at tjm or arb bars 70mm more clearance

Yep! Me too haha! One step at a time and hopefully get the truck set up good.
They tell me the Old Man Emu suspension lift/ upgrade is not about ride height but more handling etc. Only a 30mm lift on the d22 with there's. Hope that would be enough?

Yep, that's it! I know a few people with Old man emu, they seem to like it. I'm the same, looking more in the way of handling/comfort but still want a bit of height.

hey matey you wont know ya rig with good suspention its the best thing to do a 22 needs no lift tha arse will drag anyway look at tjm or arb bars 70mm more clearance

Thanks.. That's good to know. I plan to get an ARB front bar and rear to start. Do they take the rear steps away when doing the rear bar to get that extra 70mm clearance? Side rails maybe in the future.
So the d22 doesn't need the 2in lift really hey?
30mm will allow good clearance and access?

You won't get more than 40 mm with most kits they just call it 2 inch. Talk to Zordo on here. He knows d22 inside out.

Damn! Oil leak already! Hope not a sign of things to come!!
Back to the dealership today to get it sorted :(

Latest posts

Back