Negative Camber issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97-Nav

Reaction score
Hey guys

This is my first post on this forum and it's a problem that's really frustrating me

I recently upgraded my torsion bars and put 32s on and wound them up a little ( about 1/2-1inch) I have always had negative camber issues but it made it worse

I went and got a wheel alignment and it didn't help at all

Apart from getting to top A arms is there any other option
Ie adjustable ball joint etc

Cheers

I dont know if longer top arms are available but that would be one way to correct your problem. Another way would be to maybe install a spacer between the top balljoint and the arm thus raising the arm in relation to the ball joint. Not sure if that is easily doable but it would have to be engineered I'd think. Whats doable and whats legal are not always the same thing unfortunately.

peter

With D22s the only option o adjust camber when going above about a 20mm lift at the front is aftermarket UCAs. The trade off is your CV angles which are significantly worse with the extra downtravel available and also the extra strain on your steering components, ie they tean to destory your drag link and idler arm pretty quickly offroad. I have umm and ahhh'd between the two and if I was to get UCAs I would want to upgrade to aftermarket tie roads+ends and also an aftermarket draglink. Look up Performance suspension and call them for more detailed info on upgraded steering setups as they basically sell the only one in the country. Calmini do one from the states but it is for LHD vehicles only.

Latest posts

Back