Need a real tuner in Brisbane to GC area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIZ

Reaction score
Not interested in any drive thru one size fits all plug in chips for my D40 so am planning on getting one of the new HKS F-CONiD engine management units. Problem is I have never had to get a diesel 4wd tuned before. I've only had experience with import turbo petrol cars like 180sx/silvia n stuff like that.

Does anyone know/recommend a good diesel tuner in or around Brisbane or the Gold Coast? I would even drive up the sunny coast if need be.

I am waiting to hear back from the HKS distributer so hopefully they will be able to recommend someone. Failing that I will just drive down to Sydney & get it done.

Thx in advance

Hey bud I have the unichip which is bascially the same as the hks module.. Waiting for a call back from northside 4x4 which do the install and tunes on the d40 with the unichips.. They are located in caboulture north of brissy.. You can give them a call and see if they do the hks stuff

Elite Automotive in Archerfield do custom tunes, I've read some things on facebook about 4WD tunes and they look like they do a good job. Have heard the owner can be an asshole though if you're not there to spend $15k on big upgrades

Thx guys I will definitely check them out

Hey bud I have the unichip which is bascially the same as the hks module.. Waiting for a call back from northside 4x4 which do the install and tunes on the d40 with the unichips.. They are located in caboulture north of brissy.. You can give them a call and see if they do the hks stuff

Thx 4BYFOR, I was actually looking at the unichip as well. If u don't mind me asking what did the unichip set u back?

BTW the HKS disty never rang me back. I try to support local businesses but hate chasing people. I will just purchase overseas & most prob save myself a few $$

Latest posts

Back