Navara Virgin

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selt

Reaction score
Hi People,
I recently purchased a d40 ST 2013 after a few months of umming and arrrring across a couple of brands/makes and after a few days of driving I'm very happy with it.
I've read a few threads around here and so far its been either very informing or comical which is awesome.

Welcome, only just joined the scene recently myself in a 2010 D22 STR.

Done much to the D40 yet? Should post some pics up, even if just to see what she's come from once you've modded her to the teeth down the track :wink:

Cheers,

Craig

Welcome, only just joined the scene recently myself in a 2010 D22 STR.

Done much to the D40 yet? Should post some pics up, even if just to see what she's come from once you've modded her to the teeth down the track :wink:

Cheers,

Craig

Hey mate, the only mods I have are the easy ones :rofl2:
Snorkel -I got the Nissan one fitted before pickup, was told would help it breathe slightly better.
K&N Air Filter -Not sure if it makes a great difference but have always used them on cars etc over the years.
A Diesel Power module -A simple plug and play module that makes an awesome difference in power and economy if you don't "drive it like you stole it" http://www.kpd4x4.com/nissan-navara-dual-cab-st-x-may-2010-diesel-power-module-2-5-dci/

20130525_mycar_zpse432b196.jpg.html

Hi Selt
I too am a Navara virgin only picked mine up friday Iwas so lucky picked it up for $34888 only 1 month old. 988KLM on the clock . Bright red , tub liner, tourna cover, electric brakes for towing. I love it

Latest posts

Back