Navara D40 Hummer Style Grille

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam777

Reaction score
Just got one of these in at work for a customer and wondered if anyone would be interested in purchasing one, they are available for the spanish built navs, also have the billet ones in and they are available for the thai and spanish models.

If there was a bit of interest could maybe negotiate a better price.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 239
Looking at $250 delivered to you, if i could of ordered a few i would of got a better deal.

Can supply billet grills, genuine and none genuine grilles for all types of vehicles as well as pretty much anything else you would need for a wide range of vehicles at competitive prices.

hello jimmy, the billet grille comes in 3 pieces, they are inserts and retain the nissan badge, been told by customers they look better than the ones that replace the whole grille, will try and get you a pic if you are interested. Price would be same as hummer style $250 delivered to you unless there was more interest for both billet and hummer style grilles then maybe i could try and negotiate a better price.

The grille that goes in the bumper around the reg plate would be $200.

Last edited:
Just got one of these in at work for a customer and wondered if anyone would be interested in purchasing one, they are available for the spanish built navs, also have the billet ones in and they are available for the thai and spanish models.

If there was a bit of interest could maybe negotiate a better price.

Bonsoir Adam777
I search on the net this kind of grille but I have not found the model for my Navara D40 model 2015.
A track perhaps?:victory:

Latest posts

Back