Navara D40 Auto Climate Control to Manual Conversion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylepacemt

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I own a 2007 D40 (Spain build) and i bought the stereo/ac controls dashboard unit from ebay with the intention to convert the Ac from auto to manual as i couldnt find a suitble dash unit to fit a double din and my old unit was messed/broken.

the issue i have is my ebay manual AC unit (in image) had 3 plugs while my old auto unit had 2. I have the connectors to the top 2 plugs but the large plug on the right is missing. I know its the blower motor connector as i cant get the fan to work but the AC kicks in. Im trying to find some suitble diagram to wire the large connector as i do have the plug (thanks to the ebay seller)

any idea where to start with?

E558F9C1-05C6-4DAD-824D-007F938FA75D.jpeg

Best Regards,
Kyle

There must be another part to the automatic control unit that handles fan speeds. In the manual air conditioner, power is passed through a resistor pack that sits in the air stream (the resistor pack is accessible under the dash on the passenger side).

Does yours have the resistor pack, and can you follow the wires back from this to a control unit?

Latest posts

Back