my new toy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karl

Reaction score
Cars finally back to me with the new tub on it, its a stock str, will be for the next 3 years till warranty runs out. All thats in it atm is Alpine stereo with type R splits, dunno what we put in the back, they didnt have any 6 inch type 6's custom sub will be next in a few weeks, alarms installed next week, mongoose M60 with built in turbo timer. also tinted will be done next week just 35% want to keep it legal. will post picks when its done.

before

Image031.jpg

After

100_3243.jpg

Holy Heck. Didn't know Nissan did mods like that to new cars.

So did you order the tray back for any particular reason, and then decided you wanted the tub? I'm a bit confused.:dong:

Good result anyway.

Hoo Roo

Yea thats what i did, bought it from nissan second hand, said i didnt want a tray so they converted it for me for free. im happy with the out come.

Ahhh right. When you mentioned the remainder of the 3 year warranty I assumed it was brand new.

Actually when we recently got our 2004 D22, I did see a few tray backs and discounted them straight away because I didn't think they could be changed to a tub and would be hellishly expensive if they could.

Well there ya go, it can be done, :big_smile:

Hoo Roo

When i picked it up he mentioned they got the tray for free from brisbane, but the labour was $900 !! i dont no how true that is. but o well. With the warranty i got 170,000kms or 3 years. so im happy with that.

Latest posts

Back