my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're gonna need a patrol car in front and behind to let other know there's a monster on the road! Women and kids could get a bit scared

Nice video Josh.

AJ has ~!@#$% that Patrol of his. I couldn't do that to my car.

Dave.

damn, that car looks like a crumpled coke can!

so many dents and so much panel damage on such a good car :suicide:

Its just character haha. Who cares about panels is what hed say. Its mechanicaly A1 and religiously looked after. Were dual cabbing it in a couple weeks and exo so his going to renew the panels.

if hes doing an exo that means the car is offroad only? thought you cant drive a car on the roads if it has an exo?

i'm assuming you mean an exo cage as in an external roll cage? or am i way off?

if aj is going to destroy a car like that tell him to hit it with pace, it's not like he can do anymore damage then what he already did. lol
the good old navara just walks through it. good to see.
so when you doing a shoot for 4wd monthly, i might actually buy that magazine cause it's not a patrol or landcruiser with the arb catalogue on it.

you can get exos engineered in nsw, its a ladder rack. Its not his daily driver tho.

wont be a photo shoot anytime soon, at least 2months of work still to do. Atm trying to pay off a bit of debt before i go spending again.

if you can get it engineered i cant see why you cant get it insured seeing as there usual response is as long as its legal

Good vid Josh! Made it look easy. Watched a few of your older vids while I was at it, I have to say you were always going to head down this path with the harder lines you were choosing. All in a days fun, good work mate!

Cheers Brad

Latest posts

Back