Muddies on stock suspension navara?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil8

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm also new to the 4x4 scene and was wondering
If anyone could help with tyre sizes. I have a 2012
Nissan str, stock suspension and want to put muddies
On. Will 265 x 75 r16 fit?

Nissan str 2012, tigers 11 winch, gme UHF, snorkel,
Arb bullbar, scrub rails, custom tray

G'day Phil8,
mate there is heaps of threads with the info you are looking for already on the forum.
If you go to the D22 section and then look for the Wheels/tyre, & brakes heading in that section you will find an abundance of info.

I think what so many people do when they first come on the forum is start asking before reading through all the info that is already on here, so then there ends up being 9875000 threads on 'what tyres can i fit" or what exhaust ect,ect
So to avoid congestion its a good idea to use the search button.

But as dave said, someone might answer and save you the time of searching.
Good luck,
Nathan

Last edited:
Oh and one more suggestion Try putting your post in the correct section, eg your question should go in the d22 wheels/tyre & brakes section, that will also help peopl find things and get you a better response

lift kit for 33

theres fkn heaps ie mickey T's mtz goodyear kev coopers bf goodrich MT

NISMO4X4 Thats exactly what i was going to say..... please give us a break Phill....... i dont even know of a tyre company that DOESNT make 265/75/16 muddies its probably one of the most common tyre sizes, of course they will make muddies in that size

Latest posts

Back