Mud sluggers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamekeeper

Reaction score
hi guys am a new member to the forum having owned my trusty 2.5 turbo D22 for about a year now .As my user name indicates i am used to going off road with my vehicle and so far have had no problem although i have used great care in the areas transversed As a new shooting season approaches i have decided to fit some "mud sluggers " offroad tyres but to keep my present wheels and tyres for sunnier times To this effect I have been offered some 15 ins rims off a long wheel base Mits Shogan does anyone know if these will fit they are 6 stud wheel Cheers in antisapation of info

The stud patters should be the same mate but it depends on the offset.If they are neg 20 or 40 they probably wont fit as the rim will hit the caliper.If they are 0 or a + offset they should fit.Welcome to the forum

hey mate. i would check the offset of the rims but the pcd is the same. if you end up getting 16" rims go 16x8 with +20 offset. sits the wheel flush with the gaurd annd looks neat. as for rubber i have Federal Couragia M/T in 265/75/16 and are good for offroad use. lil noisy on the black top but its expected for an aggressive tread. i have only used the rubber once since having them on so its early days yet for total performance

Latest posts

Back