More EGR 2.5 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh9359

Reaction score
Gday did the EGR mod last weekend.Fitted drivers side,removed batt for ease of access,simple half hour job.Totally transformed car,where it was sometimes dangerous pulling out in front of traffic due to massive turbo lag,it now drives just like a normal car,no getting revs up & slipping clutch,it just pulls.Fitted my 265 75r16s today,noticed no change in drivability off the mark,but better on fwy.Best mod I have done by far,havnt found any extra power but just an around better car,wont be putting it into low range to pull the boat out this summer.Hugh

Excellent to here mate.its a worthy mod to do..particularly when you google clogged egr and see the horrid internal photos of peoples diesels.

Hi Hugh,

I am looking for a blanking plate for my 2014, several sellers on ebay but they list 2006-2011.
Where did you get yours??

Off ebay the round shaped one,or Chipit or other sellers on this forum.The ones your looking at are probably correct as long as its for the 2.5.Hugh

Last edited:
Excellent to here mate.its a worthy mod to do..particularly when you google clogged egr and see the horrid internal photos of peoples diesels.

Yes ive only done 40000ks & there was quite a bit of soot in there.

A mate with a triton had to have the intake manifold removed and cleaned....soo much crud buildup it was choking the engine.

Latest posts

Back