Max from Monster Rides

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max dont forget you have the Frontiers on your market too. The Frontier is the US version of the Navara and runs the same gear.Some guys in the US are transplanting suspension gear from the Titan into their Frontiers . I think the Titans front diff is stronger than ours so possibly thats another avenue.

Sorry Guys, Havent been on here for a while.

Got some good news for ya D40 owners.

The Monster Rides coilovers are about a month away and the Upper Control arms a couple weeks after that.

So within 2 months time, the kit should be ready and complete, roughly the same time as our newly rebuilt website should be ready to go online.

Heres a couple of pics of the D40 Navara that was at the Monster Ride stall at Tuff Truck Comp a coupe weeks back....Its running the prototype 3" lift kit. It'll be upgraded to the adjustable coilovers in the near future...running 33" tyres and will be on 35's next years Tuff truck.

mr9.jpg

Heres a couple older pics from last year of the same truck flexin-

-12 offset 16x8 procomps with 285/75x16 MTZ's
photo_1-1.jpg

photo_4.jpg

And a whole selection from Tuff Truck stall and the sponsorship of the MudRats challenge -

Here some pics from the Monster Rides Vendor stall at Tuff Truck this year -

mr22.jpg

mr21.jpg

mr20.jpg

mr19.jpg

D40 REKON 2 weeks away!

Guys,

I cannot access the D40 suspension tech section of this forum, so Im hoping someone see's this and passes the info into the Monster Rides thread there.

D40 Rekon suspension is about 2 weeks away now.

The coilovers are here, we are currently getting the coil seats machined up and waiting for the coils themselves to arrive at our workshop.

I know you guys have all been very patient in regards to the release of this product.

We have not been sitting on our hands I can tell you that much. There has been soo much work going on in the background that the website has taken a backseat as the products are pretty much selling themselves through word of mouth .

That being said, the website is around the corner from being ready.

We are but only a small team compared to our competitors but we are trying the best we can to get the highest quality products onto the market not only as quickly as possible but also fully tested.

Please post this in the suspension section....I can be contacted on [email protected]

Ill will report back just before release.

thankyou for your patience.

Mods, any chance I can get access to the suspension tech area?

The bar on Parrs hilux is a custom bar built by budscustoms that we will be selling soon. It is in the final stages of development and will also be airbag compatible. It will come with various options like single hoop, triple hoop, no hoop, bodylift applications etc.

Latest posts

Back