Luv my little truck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpydog

Reaction score
Hi Ya guys, Great site been spooking around it for a while now and like what I see, hope to swap some idea's with you all and pinch some off you in return. I own a D22 with a few bits and pieces on it, as well as a 122000k's. We tow a campertrailer and have 2 dogs that come with us everywhere that we can take them. Don't be affraid as they are very social, the same as there owners, luv a beer and a wine, am I allowed to reveil that at this stage? Anyway hoping to catch up and spend some time away, Regards STUMPYDOG (Bill):shakehands::victory:

welcome stumpy.... you'll love this place... first place i check when i go online

Hi Bill, great part of the world you are from. Plan to retire to our place just up the road in Potato Point in a few years. Will have tolook you up next time we are over there. Cheers envee

Anytime.

Hi Bill, great part of the world you are from. Plan to retire to our place just up the road in Potato Point in a few years. Will have tolook you up next time we are over there. Cheers envee

Definately, Look me up, always away down here. May be able to show you a few spots that you haven't already seen. Envee long way from home dude, w/coast to e/coast! what's the connection over here? Do you like getting up earlier over here or what?
Regards Bill:hello::hello:

Many thanks guys

Thanks to all that have welcomed me to the site, really impressed with what I've seen so far! a credit to you all, STUMPY

Hi Bill, we moved to WA from Dalby, Qld late '07 to chase the mining dollars. My wife got a job at a local Gold mine and met a lady there who she got on really well with. Turns out the lady she met was a contractor and lived at Potato Point. When my wife saw pictures of their place she feel in love with it and started searching the Net for places "for sale" there. We ended up flying over for 4 days last year and bought our place. We have only been back once but we really love the whole area. The plan is to stay over here for a few more years, then retire over there. Really looking forward to exploring and getting to know the place well. Cheers envee

old timer

Hey ENVEE, Been here since 88,Not the site, but Narooma: moved from the big smoke of Sydney to give the kid's a better life. We have some great spots to escape to down here (or over here) in your case! Hope you like your fishing, the rods always come away no matter where we go. Noticed you were also a NEWBEE to the site ! so welcome:victory:

Latest posts

Back