lowering 88 navara--help!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacattack

Reaction score
hey everyone, new to this site.. looks like a great site i must add.. just wondering if anyone could giv me some advice on lowering my 1988 2wd nissan navara.. please help. im going for 2inch-3inch. whatever is easiest and works the best. thanks a lot, zac

G'day mate and welcome to the forum.I'm sure Dion will be able to give you answers on this but you will need lowering blocks for the rear and wind down the torsion bars or get lowered springs(which ever set up you have)and change your shocks amd get a front end alignment

G'day mate and welcome to the forum.I'm sure Dion will be able to give you answers on this but you will need lowering blocks for the rear and wind down the torsion bars or get lowered springs(which ever set up you have)and change your shocks amd get a front end alignment

Got it in one Scotty.

Rear:
Best practice: custom shaped springpack for a lower ride height.
Cheapest: Lowering blocks and longer u-bolts.

Front:
Look up lifting a 4x4 by winding up the torsion bars, and perform the inverse process to lower your 4x2. Then get an alignment (!!!).

I have been droping navs for years mate your best bet is to get drop spindels for the front but you need a 16 inch or bigger rim but drop spindels cost heaps so you can just wind down front for the rear you can go reset springs or blocks or if you dont wanna spend any money you can repack you rear leaf sprrings and remove the load leaf if you wanna know more pm me or google dut down under trukin or even infamous nissans

Latest posts

Back