Lighforce XGT's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJWB

Reaction score
Installed some lightforce XGT's on the deluxe bull bar on the weekend, can confidently say they are freaking AWESOME! My cousin who works for Opposite Lock reckons he would recommend them over the 240 Blitz and says they are possibly better value than HID conversion on the Blitz.

Brag finished :big_smile:

I have the 240's on mine at the moment but they were on there when i bought the Nav... i just really don't like the look of them on there and was looking at the XGT's but also trying to find a good price on them will be good... best i have seen so far is 500 so am still on the look but really keen if you can stick a pic of them up i just want to see how they look on the bar of the Nav just to make my mind up ...
Thanks
Macca

if you can stick a pic of them up
Can do but you'll need to wait a week, I'm on site and dont return to Perth til Wed night next week. I paid $490 for mine, discount price through Opposite Lock. So $500 sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I agree, I love my XGT's..........
An old pic here, but still look a treat.
matt-vnet-pro-albums-matt-s-d22-str-scratch-2-now-picture253-7.jpg

i just really want to know if you guys know how much further back will they sit i have the factory bullbar with 240's in it and they just look wrong.... hoping the XGT's might look better thats for sure

My XGT's as pictured above only pertrude the bar around 15mm which is mainly just the blue clip on lense, reversed the mounting plate/bracket so they sit a little further back almost touching bottom of grille but sit nice and neat at the front.

So whats the big difference between the XGT's and 240 Blitz's . I actually have to use coloured lenses to dimm the light levels a bit otherwise the reflections from street signs is blinding.
I run crystal blue's for on the street and full Blues for on the racetrack

Here's some pics of the XGT's, before and after the lift.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 144
  • After 1.jpg
    After 1.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 144
  • After 2.jpg
    After 2.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 183

Latest posts

Back