led lightbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMik3

Reaction score
Hi all just a quick question regarding lightbars. After reading positive feedback on here Ive decided to get a lightbar from sunyee but was wondering if I get cheaper multi row 3w cree 30" or single row 10w cree 30" bar. Both have similar lumen output only difference seems the price but was wondering which is a better bar. Any help would be much appreciated

I got the single row 260w 40" bar. Only thing I'd change is maybe not get the spot flood combo get the straight spot

I got the 24"Spot/Flood combo. Does what I need it to do. Plus it stands up to a medium sized roo hit.

I have a 120watt (40x3watt ) bar in the bull bar and two 100watt (10x10watt) bars on the sports bar. The light from one of the 100watt bars is far more than the 120watt bar.
In the cheaper bars the 3watt led doesnt have the same optics as the 10watt led. The 10watt led is far better.
Given the changes in LED technology there will be something even better coming on the market soon enough and 3watt bars will be for rock lights and 10watt for clearance .

Thanks for the input guys. Ive decided im going a 30" spot bar with 10w leds. Was going to buy it the other week but mrs needed tyres. From what I can see 300-500 should get me a decent bar. Cant justify spending the kind of money ARB are asking. They had a LED spotlight for 750 each plus wiring harness.

Latest posts

Back