Jetstar (oh how I hate you)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
I hate jetstar....flight delayed AGAIN from Sydney to Melbourne!!! I feel like shit and just want to jump in my nice warm bed and sleep

I'm guttered!!! Mrs birthday today, surprised her with a trip to Sydney to do the harbor bridge climb, nice dinner then I had organized a surprise party at home.....I should have been home at 9 now it's looking more like 12.30

happened to me the other week with Virgin...tho my plane was hit by lightning and had to go back to melb, so my 1800 outa Hobart changed to 2230 outa Hobart.

Jetstar loaded me on a plane, then decided that the flat tyre should changed & unloaded us again. Took an hour, missed their window so waited some more. Then we flew as slow as the plane would go - honestly think walking would have been quicker.

Air travell in Oz is pretty organised compaired with the US we had to change planes 4 times at phoenix from one end of the airport to the other .We got into Chicago 6hrs later than we should and were only lucky the car rental place was waiting for us.

And they cancelled our 0630 flights up to Townsville for 1630 flights....told them to get F'd...we need 0630 flights...they had none so got refund and booked with Qantas....never again noshowstar.:rambo:

i feel your pain, but it could be worse, try flying tiger. 1 minute late for check-in and i lost my ticket, atleast with jetstar you can get your boarding pass the day before and go straight to your flight(if it plans on flying)! a qantas flight was delayed an hour last week when it threw a wheel weight off one of it's front wheels. shook so bad it couldn't take off

Latest posts

Back