is there any aftermarket flares for navaras?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendan

Reaction score
just riped off the rear flare of my navara, broken all the clips. does anyone know if there is any aftermarket flares or somthing. somthing that isnt going to rip off.

thanks

Have seen 'em on ebay. Both the flare and the clips. The flares appear to be bolted on reather than clipped.
I would like to source some wider flares. Haven't yet tried the American market, perhaps there is something to suit, anyone know???

i know you can get them for the d40s just i havnt found anything for the d22

I did the same thing 12+ months ago, thought about repairing it but in the end just bit the bullet and bought a new one and had it painted and fitted.

when i ripped mine off i fibreglassed repaired it with a kit, has lasted since. When i cut the guards out i drilled them and then bolted them on.

when i ripped mine off i fibreglassed repaired it with a kit, has lasted since. When i cut the guards out i drilled them and then bolted them on.

you got any pics or a thread about it?

plenty of pics of them bolted on in my build up thread. dont think i took any pics of how i fibre glassed them but it wasnt hard, only took a few minutes.

haha i must have done a good job then if u cant notice. I just held the flairs in place, and drilled through them and the guards and put bolts and washers, nyloc nuts on.
Any pic with 35's on after the sas and the flairs are held on by bolts.

are you talking about the extended flares. or you bolted the original nissan flares on? still sifting threw the pics

the original nissan flares.

i think i may have found 1 pic where i can just make out bolts.

how long of bolts did you use? ive had a look on my nav looks like its going to be over 100mm?
i was even thinking of using rivet nuts, but might be a bit hard getting them all to line up.

think they were 8mm bolts probably 75mm long. i think the flairs are 2"? guard is only thin so you dont need them much longer then the flair. just make sure u use nyloc nuts if u bolt them on as you cant tighten em up totally or it will squash the flair.

yeah, i was thinking because the inner guard curves it might mean the bolts need to be longer. i think ill do a test hole first. doesnt it have to go threw 2 layers because you got the wheel tub. if you get what i mean

ah ok i think i know what u mean. on mine all the plastic crap that covers in the guards had been pulled out. i could just stick my hand right up behind the guard and do it up. you might need to unscrew the plastic piece covering the inside of the guard to get ur hand in there to put the nuts on and then put the cover back on. i think that makes sense..

ah ok i think i know what u mean. on mine all the plastic crap that covers in the guards had been pulled out. i could just stick my hand right up behind the guard and do it up. you might need to unscrew the plastic piece covering the inside of the guard to get ur hand in there to put the nuts on and then put the cover back on. i think that makes sense..

makes perfect sence now. thanks heaps mate. will have to have a look tomorow.

just had a quick look and notice on the rear there isnt any plastic bit like you said

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back